If you are looking for ways to attract a life partner through the Law of Attraction, you have come to the right place.
In this article, I am going to distill all the important information and steps that you need to take to reach your ideal life partner.
The internet is full of advisors and coaches who have built their businesses by just guiding people on how to attract a life partner through the Law of Attraction. I have nothing against them. Seriously I wish them all well but what i don’t like is the way they make you so dependent on their continuous guidance. I believe that attracting a life partner is something so personal that it’s better that you equip yourself for this journey rather than relying on someone else to do it for you.
You yourself are such a powerful entity. You don’t need any outside help. It’s time that you start building that unshakable confidence in your ability to attract anything you want in your life and see the magic that happens.
Alright! now without wasting any time let’s jump right into the tools and techniques that actually WORK to attract a life partner.
Nourish your soul with self-love
For attracting love, you gotta be in a state of love with yourself!
Love is a vibration in fact it is one of the highest vibrations in the universe. You cannot invite love into your life when you yourself are vibrating at lack, insecurity or fear.
The ever wonderful Oprah Winfrey often mentions that your cup must be full to the brim before you start giving out to others from your cup. This means that your soul must be engorged in the vibration of love before you even wish to love someone else.
The way that you cannot pour from an empty cup, in the very same way you cannot give love to a life partner unless you have enough love within yourself. It’s only when you have nourished your own soul with self-love that you shall be able to do justice to any other relation in your life.
If you are looking to cultivate self love, here is an article that will tell about the 7 most effective techniques for doing so.
Write down a list of qualities
Bob proctor talks about this technique in one of his videos and it’s so powerful.
To attract a life partner through the Law of Attraction, you need to take a paper and a pen and sit in a quiet place for a while.
- On the top of the page write, “My husband” or “My wife”.
- Then start listing down all the qualities you would like to see in them like loyalty, open mindedness and so on.
- Also list down how they would make you feel in detail.
- Do not go too specific as you might be limiting your opportunities by going too specific.
- Write whatever effortlessly comes to your mind and what you would like to see in your life partner.
- After the list is complete, save the page somewhere you can easily find it whenever you need a refresher.
This technique is so powerful because it brings all your mental desires about your life partner onto a paper. This way your mind can be free of obsessing over what you actually want in a life partner. Also this list will act like a good blueprint in attracting the right one into your life.
Visualize a conversation with a friend
This last technique is also super effective as this is inspired by Neville Goddard’s State Akin to Sleep(SATS) technique.
Here is what you need to do.
- Every night when you are in that half asleep; half awake state, visualize a scene of you sitting with a close friend and telling them of how you manifested your life partner.
- Make the scene as vivid as possible by adding details.
- Feel the feelings of joy and gratitude that you would feel as if you are actually telling someone of your accomplishment.
- Make this scene short, accurate and memorable.
- Repeat this scene as many times as you can each night before sleeping. The repetition is a very important component for impressing your subconscious mind with your desire.
- Do this every night for at least 4 weeks.
- After 4 weeks, just surrender your wish to the universe ( believing that all has been taken care of) and let it go.
Final thoughts on attracting life partner through the Law of Attraction:
Yes, this is 100% doable and possible but only if you are consistent enough and disciplined enough to systematically train your subconscious mind for your desired reality.
While doing these techniques, do remember that it’s not your job to figure out how he/she will come to you. That is what the universe is there for.
All you have to do meanwhile is to love yourself and regularly impress your subconscious mind through repetition of your desired reality.