Did you know that the last thoughts you think before going to sleep have a huge impact on how your reality shapes out? And repeating a set of bedtime affirmations to yourself can help you get in the desired state before sleep?
Prominent self help teachers like Neville Goddard and Dr. Joseph Murphy have talked extensively about this.
Being a Law of Attraction enthusiast, i am always in search of tools to help me manifest faster and lately i have discovered that the time before sleep is a fantastic opportunity to reprogram the mind.
I try to meditate for at least 10-20 minutes before sleep and then repeat affirmations to myself while trying to slip into sleep. So I thought I should write a post compiling all the affirmations that I usually repeat before bedtime so that others may benefit from them too.
Below are the bedtime affirmations that will not only help you in a peaceful sleep but will also speed up your manifestation process.
Repeat each affirmation with feelings as many times you wish before sleep and let the magic begin. <3
- I now give my body and mind the permission to relax and rest.
- I am thankful that I lived today to the best of my capabilities.
- I am serene and calm now.
- My mind is at peace.
- My body is totally relaxed.
I let go of all the unwanted chatter from my mind.
- I release all the negative thoughts and feelings from my body and mind.
- I am ready for a miraculous healing sleep.
- I am in a state of gratitude for all my blessings.
- I am thankful for my health, wealth and abundance.
- I am grateful that my loved ones are safe and well.
I let go of anything upsetting that happened to me today.
- I now forgive myself and everyone.
- I now release any painful memories from the past.
- I now look forward to a happy and exciting future ahead of me.
- My heart is full of love and joy.
- All my needs are met.
I know that the universe always has my back.
- I now surrender to the universe.
- I am more than enough.
- I deserve all the love and abundance.
- I am worthy of all the good this universe has to offer.
- I am hopeful for a new, bright and beautiful day.
The coming day is bringing new opportunities for me.
- I now go to sleep with a calm mind and a heart filled with love.