So, you are not really content with your career at the moment or perhaps you want to make some drastic changes in your career path? Then sit back, relax and let these Career Affirmations do their magic so that your subconscious mind gets ready for a positive shift in your life and career.
With these Career Affirmations you can not only land a dream job but you can also improve the dynamics at your current job.
So are you ready to take charge of your career success via the power of affirmations?
Alright then! Let’s get going!
How to Attract Your Dream Job (my secret formula)
Before we move onto the affirmations for career and success, let me tell you the secret formula that has helped me & alot of people I knowland many amazing jobs.
Let me break it down step by step here:
First of all, get really clear about what kind of a job you desire.
Decide on things like salary, location, remote or on-site, kind of work you want to do, what kind of value you want to provide to the company etc.
Write a list of all the things you desire in your new job. Make the list as long and as detailed as possible.
Next, close your eyes and imagine how you would feel if you were right now doing a job like that.
Feel the emotions, the happiness, the eagerness.
Feel it all.
Feel the feelings of accomplishment in your heart area.
Now that you are clear about the emotions your new job would make you feel, it’s time to embody those feelings.
Every night before going to sleep, get yourself fully relaxed and close your eyes.
Now bring about the happy and positive feelings that you have associated with your new job.
Feel those feelings in your body.
Keep feeling the emotions as if you have already landed your dream job.
Go to sleep in this state.
Do this for a few weeks to completely impress your subconscious mind with your desire and be ready to see some magic.
Btw, this manifestation technique of living in the state of desire fulfilled is by Neville Goddard.
It is one of the most powerful manifestation techniques that you can use to attract anything that you desire in life.
If you are interested in learning this technique then check out this article that explains Neville Goddard’s manifesting technique in the simplest way possible.
Best Career Affirmations
- I am the true definition of success.
- Becoming successful is my birthright.
- I am amazing at what I do.
- I love my work.
- My work is highly rewarding.
- I enjoy working towards my goals.
- I am super clear about my life vision.
- I know where I am going.
- I am focused and determined.
- I am motivated.
- I am inspired.
- Passion and determination flow through my veins.
- I go all in.
- I am always a winner.
- I believe in myself.
- I am confident.
- I am sure of my success.
- My career growth is inspiring.
- I am satisfied with my career graph.
- I get amazing opportunities everyday.
- I am always at the right place at the right time
Career Affirmations for Self-confidence
I am respected and admired by everyone.
I have a strong personality.
I have the power to influence others.
I am confident about my skills.
I am proud of my talents.
I have extraordinary communication skills.
I articulate my thoughts beautifully.
I always speak my mind.
I am fearless.
I never feel shy in putting my point across.
My views are always met with warm appreciation.
I am a leader.
I am becoming better and better at my craft.
I have the natural ability to get the most difficult tasks with minimum effort.
I am a creative genius.
Affirmations for Opportunities
I am a magnet for opportunities.
I seize every wonderful opportunity that comes my way.
I am lucky.
I am optimistic.
I attract the right opportunities for myself.
All my desires come true with ease.
My life is effortless.
I am highly rewarded for every little effort that I make.
I am excited for my future.
I am excited to achieve all my goals.
I know my purpose and I am fully focused on my goals.
Nothing is impossible for me.
I easily attract opportunities that others can only dream of.
I am blessed.
I was born to shine.
I am a leader.
I deserve the best in everything.
I am grateful for the amazing opportunities that surround me every second.
I am always at the right place at the right time.
I am grateful for my success.
Affirmations for Job Interview
Repeat these affirmations before your interview to ace it with ease and confidence.
I am confident.
I am talented.
I know my worth.
I am a positive influence on others.
Everyone is impressed by my charm and aura.
I exude confidence in everything I do.
I am excellent at communication.
My communication skills are highly impressive.
I am admired by everyone.
I am appreciated for my talents.
I always stand out from the crowd.
The interviewers are impressed by my skills and talents.
I get whatever I want.
I am perfect for this job.
My skills and experience exactly match with what the company is looking for.
I am sure of myself.
I know the answers to all the questions.
I am incredibly articulate with my words.
I instantly create a friendly bond with the interviewer.
I am a winner.
I am a star.
I deserve to shine brighter than everyone else.
I am valued wherever I turn.
My body and mind are relaxed.
I am positive about my interview.
I know I am going to ace this one.
Everything is always working out in my favor.
Best Career Affirmations To Find Your Next Job
Find your next job and the best job with these powerful affirmations.
I am ready for the job I deserve.
I know my worth.
I am confident about my talents.
I deserve to get a job that pays me well.
I deserve a job that I am truly passionate about.
I deserve an amazing workplace.
I am excited about landing my new job.
My resume is impressive.
Employers are instantly impressed when they look at my resumé.
I have the necessary qualifications and skills to get an amazing job.
I have strong faith in myself.
I am sure of my success.
I deserve to thrive.
I am ready to be financially free.
I am ready to be a valuable employee.
I am ready to showcase my skills and talents.
I am ready for a new job now.
I embrace my flaws with grace.
I am proud of my qualities.
I stand out from the rest at every stage.
Affirmations to Land Your Dream Job
Doors of opportunities are opening up for me.
I am ready to get the job of my dreams.
I am full of confidence and charisma.
Everything is so easy for me.
I am relaxed and calm.
I know that I am about to land my dream job.
I am ready to be highly compensated for my services.
I am ready to meet and befriend new people.
This is an exciting chapter in my career.
My career graph is rising.
I am ready for a positive shift in my career.
The Best Affirmations for Job Seeker
I am a goal getter.
I am ready for my job.
I am ready for a positive transformation in my career.
I am winning.
I am an achiever.
I am highly motivated.
I am determined.
I am a smart worker.
My qualifications are amazing.
My skills are in high demand.
I ace all my interviews.
Everyone is impressed by my talents.
People are impressed by my communication skills.
I am a magnet for money and success.
My life is effortless.
Everything I want comes to me.
All my needs are fulfilled.
Positive Affirmations for Employees
- My career is growing.
- Being highly successful is my birth right.
- My life is so amazing.
- My job is highly rewarding.
- I am content.
- I am valued.
- I am loved.
- I am respected.
- I have a strong work ethic.
- I put my heart and soul into my work.
- I solve all the problems easily.
- I fulfill all tasks assigned to Mr with ease.
- I am passionate about my work.
- I am passionate about my career.
Affirmations to Get That Promotion You’ve Been Wanting
- I am excited about my promotion.
- I deserve this promotion more than anyone else.
- All the odds are in my favor.
- Everything is working out in my favor.
- I have put in the hardwork and now my success is certain.
- I am a magnet for wonderful opportunities.
- I am lucky.
- I am on the right path.
- I am on a path to infinite success.
- I deserve the very best.
- I am the best.
- I am limitless
- I am brave.
- I am intelligent.
- I do my work with honesty.
- I always get rewarded for my efforts.
- My career is thriving.
Affirmations for a Career Change
- I am ready for a positive change in my career now.
- I know that I deserve only the best.
- I am divinely guided through this career change.
- Amazing offers keep coming my way.
- Lucrative opportunities greet me every day.
- I am financially thriving.
- I am ready to become even more successful.
- I am ready for a transformation in my career.
- I am excited about my future.
- I have complete faith that my future is safe.
- I always make fantastic decisions.
- I trust my abilities.
- I am ready to touch the skies.
- I am ready to soar higher above the rest.
- I am powerful.
- I am guided.
- I am safe.
- Every day I am getting closer to achieving all my goals.
I Love my Job Affirmations
Are you already doing a job but you want to make it more exciting, fun and rewarding? These I Love my Job Affirmations will help you with that.
- I love the job I am doing.
- I love the people around me.
- I love serving in this organization.
- I love doing the work I am assigned.
- This job is my favorite.
- I am content with where I am in my career.
- I am rapidly prospering in my professional life.
- My work is fun.
- My work helps me in growing my skill set.
- My job helps me in learning valuable new things.
- I wake up each day excited to do my work.
- I am inspired and motivated.
- I am determined to be the best.
- Good luck is always on my side.
- I am highly rewarded for my work.
- I am appreciated by my boss and colleagues.
- I love spending time with my team.
- I am grateful for this job.
- Thank You universe for giving me such an amazing job.
- My job is exactly how I wanted it to be.
- I am paid more than I wished for.
- I am so happy at my job.
- My seniors are amazing.
- My colleagues are very cooperative.
- I have made amazing relations at my workplace.
- The work environment is amazing.
- I look forward to going to work each day.
- My job fills me with a sense of purpose.
- This job is opening so many new doors for me.
- I am rapidly progressing in my career through this job.
- I get amazing new opportunities to learn and grow everyday.
- I am becoming a better professional through this job.
- I am becoming a better human being through this job.
- This job is making me the man/woman I desire to become.
- I am calm and confident.
- I am becoming a better decision maker.
- I handle stressful situations in a positive way.
- Nothing is difficult for me.
- I am self disciplined.
- I am always focused on my work.
- My focus and productivity bring enormous rewards for my career.
Career Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
- I am the most successful entrepreneur on this planet.
- I am a genius.
- I easily find solutions for all the problems.
- My business is rapidly growing.
- My startup is profitable.
- Each dollar I invest in my company, comes back to me multiplied.
- I take the right decisions at the right time.
- I recruit the best people for my company.
- I am building a strong team.
- I lead my team with love and kindness.
- I am a trendsetter.
- People love working for me.
- I value my employees.
- I compensate my employees with an amazing salary and benefits.
- I have the most hard working team.
- I have the most loyal employees.
- My company is growing by leaps and bounds.
- I am full of revolutionary ideas.
- I work on the right ideas at the right time.
- I have the skills to run a super successful business.
- I make good investments.
- My net worth is constantly increasing.
Short Positive Affirmations for Work
Use these short positive affirmations for work everyday to make your days even more vibrant, productive and exciting.
- I am talented.
- I possess high value skills.
- I am confident.
- I am a creative genius.
- I am a problem solver.
- No task or goal is difficult for me.
- I found my way around every obstacle.
- I am successful.
- I am honest with my work.
- I am productive.
- I am excellent at managing my time.
- I put my focus and attention to things that bring about maximum rewards.
- I am excited about my rapid career growth.
- My skills and talents are in high demand.
- I am loved and valued wherever I go.
- My life is full of fun and joy.
- My work is my passion.
- My work is like play.
- I love working towards my goals.
- I am a go-getter.
- I achieve all my goals easily.
- I am calm and balanced.
- I am proud of how far I have come.
- I am a shining example of success.
- I am a shining example of smart work.
- I am motivated.
- I am full of courage.
- I am focused.
- I am an inspiration for others.
- I am always surrounded by positive people.
Louise Hay Affirmations for Job Success
I love Louise Hay & her deeply moving positive affirmations. If you want to attract infinite success in your job & career, then start using these affirmations consistently.
- The perfect job is looking for me, and we are being brought together now.
- I spend time with positive, energetic people.
- The joy I find in my career is reflected in my overall happiness.
- I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
- I know that when I do my best at my job, I will be rewarded in all sorts of ways.
- I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it.
- I am appreciated and well compensated wherever I work.
- My work space is a pleasure to be in. There is mutual respect among co-workers.
- I create a good feeling at work.
- My job allows me to express my talents and abilities, and I am grateful for this employment.
- I work with and for people whom I love, and who love and respect me, in a wonderful location and earning good money.
- I love my career and I amaze people with my exceptional results.
- I balance my life between work, rest, and play.
- I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations.
- Life supports me in every possible way.
- All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to Use Affirmations to Ace an Interview or Find a New Job?
To ace an interview or to find a new job, repeat positive affirmations on a daily basis until new beliefs of success and confidence get wired into your brain.
What’s a Career Affirmation?
A career affirmation is a positive statement which through enough repetition has the potential to rewire your mind for things or changes you want in your career.
How to Use Affirmations for Your Career?
Repeat your career affirmations twice daily, once in the morning and once at night, for a minimum of 21 days.
How Long Do Affirmations Take to Work?
Affirmations when repeated consistently can take as little as 3 weeks to show significant results.
How can affirmations help you achieve your career goals?
Positive Affirmations for career can reprogram your subconscious beliefs and patterns for success and achievement.
Do affirmations help in being successful?
Yes. Affirmations can be a huge help in your success if you use them consistently.