Change is the only constant in this universe.
An individual who does not embrace change and learns to like it, will never be able to achieve any goal he sets up for himself.
Here are 20 Powerful Quotes about CHANGE by one of the most successful speaker of all times – Jim Rohn:
- “If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.”
“If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.”
- “It is the set of the sails, not the direction of the wind that determines which way we will go”.
- “Life and business is like the changing seasons. You cannot change the seasons, but you can change yourself. Therein lies the opportunity to live an extraordinary life–the opportunity to change yourself.”
- “We cannot move casually into a better future. We cannot casually pursue the goal we have set for ourselves. A goal that is casually pursued is not a goal, at best it is a wish, and wishes are little more than self-delusion.”
- “Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.”
- “Finding is reserved for those who search.”
“For things to change, you have to change.”
- “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.”
- “Everyone must choose one of two pains: The pain of discipline or the pain of regret.”
- “If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.”
- “You have two choices: You can make a living, or you can design a life.”
“You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.”
- “Some people plant in the spring and leave in the summer. If you’re signed up for a season, see it through. You don’t have to stay forever, but at least stay until you see it through”.
- “Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”
- “If you will be faithful to a few things, you will someday become the ruler over many things.”
“The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.”
- “Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The question is: Busy doing what?”
- “Life is not just the passing of time. Life is the collection of experiences and their intensity.”
- “Make measurable progress in reasonable time”.