If you are looking to retrain your mind for success than what can be better than some strong affirmations by Louise Hay? Louise Hay was a well-renowned American motivational author and her self-help works are still helping millions across the globe. Here are 34 super powerful Louise Hay affirmations for success in your career and in your life.
I am in the process of positive change.
- Life supports me in every possible way.
- I prosper wherever I turn.
- As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
- All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe.
- I welcome miracles into my life.
- Only good can come to me.
Everyone I encounter today has my best interests at heart.
- I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations.
- I am loved, and I am at peace.
- I am safe in the Universe and All Life loves and supports me.
- I always work with and for wonderful people. I love my job.
- Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.
- I trust my intuition. I am willing to listen to that still, small voice within.
My life gets more fabulous every day.
- I am Divinely guided and protected at all times.
- I am greeted by love wherever I go.
- My life gets better all the time.
- I am in charge, I now take my own power back.
- I claim my power and move beyond all limitations.
- I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
- I spend time with positive, energetic people.
My income is constantly increasing.
- I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
- I am willing to ask for help when I need it.
- I attract only healthy relationships. I am always treated well.
- I welcome new ideas.
- I have the courage to live my dreams.
- Today, no person, place, or thing can irritate or annoy me. I choose to be at peace.
I cross all bridges with joy and ease.
- I balance my life between work, rest, and play.
- I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life.
- I deserve all that is good.