Words have power and writing those words down exponentially enhances that power. So in this article i am going to show you how you can manifest your desires by writing them down on a piece of paper.
I am going to tell you about 3 different Law of Attraction techniques that use the power of writing to manifest the desired reality.
All three of these are easy, effective and engaging so you will not feel bored while doing them.
How many writing techniques can try using at a time?
You may choose to use any one or two at max at a time.
I personally believe in really focusing on one technique at a time and getting very good at it. Trying too many techniques simultaneously will overwhelm your senses and that is the last thing you want while manifesting.
So try to be a master at one of these techniques and use it to manifest your desire in full faith.
Technique no. 1 : Letter to the universe
This is the technique that I got from listening to one of Abraham Hicks’ segments.
Since then, I have heard so many great stories about how Law of Attraction enthusiasts used this technique and got awesome results.
Also I have used this technique myself too and its accuracy just blew my mind.
So the technique goes like this:
- You start writing with the intent of writing a thank you letter directed to the Universe.
- You write the letter as if you are writing it to your best friend(of course the universe is your bestest friend forever).
- Keep an excited and informal tone.
- Tell the universe of how much your life has changed by the amazing manifestations that have happened (remember you are writing this letter as your future self).
- Feel the joy of those manifestations as if they have really occurred.
- Write in as much detail as you can.
- Thank the universe for all its blessings and help.
Now that you have compiled the letter, remember to read it twice a day everyday for four weeks.
Everytime you read it, try feeling the joy.
But don’t force yourself if at times you are unable to feel the feelings. Just read it anyway!
Below is a sample letter to help you get an idea of how you may write your thank you letter to the universe.
By the end of four weeks you would have automatically memorized more than half the letter and reading it would feel like a very natural thing to do.
After the four week period, your job is done.
Now gracefully surrender your desires to the universe and just move on with your life with this belief in your heart that miraculous things are soon going to happen for you.
Technique no. 2 : Maintain a Gratitude Journal
Unlike the first technique which has to be done just for four weeks, this second technique is rather continuous. In fact it would yield best results if you make it a part of your daily routine.
This technique involves keeping a gratitude journal and writing in that journal every morning.
So, the technique goes like this:
- Get yourself a dedicated journal which you would use for this purpose.
- Every morning soon after waking up, list down 10 things you are thankful for in the journal.
- Try coming up with new things to write about everyday.
So the technique is as simple as that.
But just because it’s simple do not underestimate its power.
This technique uses the power of gratitude to manifest your desires.
Gratitude is the single best emotion that you would need if you seriously want to attract great things into your life.
This is because when you are grateful for something, it multiplies. That’s a law that has been taught to us by all the scriptures and all great leaders!
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”–OPRAH WINFREY
So if you haven’t yet tried your luck with gratitude, you sure are missing on a lot.
In case you want a quick guide on building this habit of gratitude, I would recommend that you read The Magic by Rhonda Byrne.
Technique no. 3 : Scripting a scene weekly or monthly
The third technique you can use to manifest by writing is to script weekly or monthly.
Scripting/journaling is the act of writing down your thoughts and feelings on a piece of paper.
So this is how you would script a scene to manifest it:
- Decide what wishes you want to be manifested and get very clear about them.
- Now start writing a scene in future where you have all those desires manifested.
- Make the scene as vivid and as interesting as possible through the use of your imagination.
- While scripting the scene, feel the emotions of joy and gratitude that all your wishes came true.
Scripting a scene is so powerful because it harnesses the power of your creative imagination.
“Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.”-GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
Do this every week or every month (whatever feels best and comfortable to you).
You may improve on the previous scene in each new scripting session or create a new scene for every session. Again it all depends on your mood and convenience.
I hope you will find all 3 of these techniques useful and fun. If you want to learn some more fun manifesting techniques, do check my writings here.